Victoria S. Hardy

Victoria S. Hardy

Friday, September 11, 2026

The Holy Ghost

 

When the Holy Ghost comes to us, He leads us to all truth (John 16:13), not just the truth we want to hear, or the truth we’re focused on believing and accepting. It’s hard, although it sounds pretty cool, the reality of it is hard. Who wants to see the things underneath the guise? I suppose some do, I always have, although that often leads to great change, uncomfortable change sometimes, and it certainly leads us away from the masses.

 

It’s a tough row to hoe to see things completely different than the majority, and even harder to speak the truth aloud, because people think you’re crazy or dumb. It seems some Christians believe that speaking the truth simply means letting others know that Jesus, God, and the Holy Ghost is real, and that is truth, but there’s far more truth that we’re expected to know and reveal. Anyone who’s spent time on this blog knows that I rail against certain things in the world, mainly the archaic medical practices and the systematic abuse of children, and those are truths that make people uncomfortable. It’s easier to state that Jesus is Lord and get on with your day than delve into the depths of what this society is, and the end that is coming.

 

Most believe we’re awaiting the second coming of Jesus, but I believe that is in our past and we missed it. It was shocking to discover that most of the book of Revelation is behind us, quite shocking, but the truth is if the majority of people believe a certain thing, then that thing is likely wrong. We’re being deceived on a grand scale and seeing and acknowledging that deception is enough to rock the entire foundation of our being. I won’t say I live for those moments of shocking realizations, but I will say I’ve had a lot of them since the Holy Ghost came to me. To put it simply and bluntly, it has rocked my entire world and had me facing fears I didn’t even know I carried.

 

I don’t understand how people can read the words of Jesus, and all the statements He made of His quick return and still believe we’re waiting for His appearance all these centuries later. Was Jesus wrong? Did He misspeak? And I suppose He is coming back, but differently than how the world leads us to believe, and I suspect it is closer than we know. I knew the dark agents of this world were in a hurry, and the way they pushed the jab made it clear to me. I spent weeks in tears as I watched most everyone I know and love line up to get their experimental sorcery, their DNA altering medical intervention. I suppose I should have protested more, and I wonder if I would’ve tried harder would some have changed their minds. Unfortunately I am the odd and weird one with ideas that go counter to what the politicians, medical establishments, and media claim is true, and have found people don’t listen to me. And they especially don’t take my words as truth when the world is pounding a different idea into their washed brains.

 

We are told many things in the good book and the Christian walk, we are told to step out of the world, to not conform to it, but it seems most believe they can have both the world and their faith. Of course it’s hard to step out of the world, especially these days, and it’s not something you can do immediately, we can’t just walk away, the tentacles in the world are just too strong and numerous. Just like with the layers of faith it takes time, one step, rest, another step, recover, and then another step until one day you realize that you’re an outcast and a freak and everyone thinks you’re either crazy or an idiot.

 

We are told to seek knowledge and wisdom, and that a lot of knowledge would be hard to find because it has been deliberately hidden from view. But the truth is the more you learn, the stranger you become, and the masses wouldn’t believe it anyway unless they saw it on the TV and social media. In the world the truth is only the truth if a lot of people believe it, and if only a few believe it then it must be a lie. But most everything we know down here in the valley of death is a lie, the grand deception leading away from salvation and our rightful inheritance, and few are aware of the truth. The truth is terrifying because it yanks our fleshly comforts away.

 

Right now God is pouring out His spirit on the earth, trying to save as many as possible, but it’s up to each of us to accept it. He won’t force Himself on us, we have a choice, we can choose to worship and surrender to Him, or we can choose the world. The fact is that each of us will worship something, it’s ingrained in us to seek our maker, no matter how removed any society is, no matter how remote, they will worship something, it’s literally written in our DNA to do so. We can think we have evolved far away from the need of a savior, but we haven’t, not at all, and we will put something in that place as is shown over and again throughout the history of humanity. These days we have a lot worshiping the medical systems and technology and know that if we have that we’ll be okay. Others worship money, sex, and love and know if they can have those things everything will fall into place. Others worship nature and animals, and if all is well there, then things will be fine. It seems we’ll worship most anything we can see and touch, but the idea of worshiping the savior we can’t see is viewed as weakness, ignorance, and insanity.

 

God has been patient with us, with each society that has risen, lived, and fallen, and yet we still fight against it. We’re living in Satan’s short season now (Revelation 20:3) where the deception is all encompassing, but God has heard the cries of the faithful and is pouring out His spirit, the spirit of truth, and it’s up to each of us to make the choice. Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul, or love the world. Choose the truth, or the comforting lies. Surrender to the light, or embrace the darkness. The choice is ours to make, but time is growing short, this little season is almost over, and when the truth finally becomes clear many will be unprepared for what they see. 

 

Keep seeking.

 

 

 

 

No comments: